Complex projects require thorough planning for them to be successful. This planning involves a lot of points that are to be carefully looked at. Planning includes development, estimates, staged development, requirements analysis, business case studies, user interface prototypes and overall project control.
With the painstaking efforts undertaken at planning the project well in advance ensures that the project does not dwindle away from the actual target and the customer is not kept in dark about the definition and status of the project. Also, the customer has access to the project schedule and his kept upto date on the deliverables.
The world of Information Technology consulting has a large focus on consulting businesses on the applications of information technology to achieve their objectives.
The following are a list of things that we provide as a part of our methodology:
- To lend in ample objective advice and recommendations
- Provide access to specialized expertise
- Lend temporary assistance to temporary, one-time projects
- We outsource complete or some part of IT Hardware, software and infrastructure services
We have the following principles in place that we consider as ground rules for every Business Consulting project at Pace Business Machines:
- We focus on forming a relationship: Understanding the personality and expectations of client, client organization and all other stakeholders is important for us before we take up the consulting project.
- Pace Business Machines has a clearly defined role: We have defined roles and responsibilities for both clients, other stakeholders and respective team’s involved in the project. This sets roles and responsibilities which ensures every aspect of the project is managed.
- We help you visualize Success: This helps you to see the end of the project from the very beginning.
- We advise, you make the decision: We provide all the required information for you to make the best decision.
- Be Oriented Towards Results: Ensuring that the solution addresses end user concerns, user training, implementation and maintenance constraints
Our Consultant’s possesses the following skill sets
- Advisory skills
- Technical skills
- Business skills
- Communication skills
- Management skills
The unique ROI in tune with a TCO driven approach of Pace Business Machines, helps clients prioritize their IT spend, and allocate valuable IT resources in the most effective manner to contribute to their bottom-line. With time and experience, we have refined our processes to suit offshore software development to a T. We have refined processes for business engagement, client interaction, information solicitation and presentation that ensures the project completion within the set timeline along with achieving the set goals.
Information Technology is a knowledge-based industry we constantly invest skills, knowledge and resources to stay ahead of others. Our knowledge investment includes new technologies, new business processes and new frameworks.
Those of us at Pace Business Machines listen to your ideas, understand your concerns and evaluate all aspects of the given challenge including the underlying business processes and market needs vis-à-vis the merits of various technologies. This is process is highly critical for us to comprehend the customer’s end goals clearly. Our’s being a technology driven company, we deploy the right technology to suit your needs and tailor a solution that adds value to your company and customers. We have a comprehensive Quality Testing Checklist which ensures that every solution delivered by us measures up to the highest possible international standards.
To ensure the timely and quality delivery for 100% client satisfaction, we implement the following:
- Understanding your requirements, challenges, and technology goals is the foundation of our customer-centric solutions.
- Solving your most challenging technology problems and enabling your success is our mission and our passion.
At the end of a project, it is of the highest priority that the client is satisfied with the final product and we do that by ensuring the end goals are met.