CLOUD COMPUTING relies on sharing of resources to achieve consistency to a utility over a network. At the foundation of cloud computing is the broader concept of collaborated infrastructure and shared services.
The present availability of high-capacity networks, low-cost computers and storage devices as well as the widespread adoption of hardware virtualization, service-oriented architecture, and autonomic and utility computing have led to a growth in cloud computing.
VIRTUALIZATION, in computing, refers to the act of creating a virtual (rather than actual) version of something, including but not limited to a virtual computer hardware platform, operating system (OS), storage device, or computer network resources.
- Building & providing competency based services such as Cloud Assessment.
- Implementation & Migration to Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds and Cloud Operations services.
- Extensive experience in IT Infrastructure Management and OS Management help us provide customers with effective and efficient management of virtualization of servers, storage and networks.
- We have developed an ability to manage complexity within the environment and reduce risk from business and technology perspectives.
- Our Virtualization and Consolidation services support the entire life cycle, starting from assessment, architecture, design, administration to transformation, and value added services.