We understand that support is a critical service offering required to ensure success in today’s paced environment. Our operations center is manned 24×7 and comprises of support staff, call analysts and senior technical staff. Our dedicated team monitors all critical parameters related to the performance of the PACE.
The operations center is equipped with the industry leading monitoring systems & PACE management modules. Escalation procedures and call handling processes are clearly defined for quick responses. Each service offering of PACE has standard communication mechanisms defined between PACE and the customer.
- Highly trained technical staff
- Remote monitoring
- Problem resolution
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Secure monitoring and data hosting using industry standard implementation
- Physical security to NOC location
- Redundant data storage and back-up
- Operations & Support
Security Operations Center (SOC)
We at PACE are passionate to help protect your company’s assets from computer threats compromised via the internet. We are equipped with the experts and the tools to protect your company from viruses, worms, hackers and spam, all of which are capable of jeopardizing your business.
SOC provides risk management for your network. Our qualified personnel monitoring your computer systems 24×7 activities and are quick to decode troubles the moment it arises.
- Security Operation Center (SOC) with IT security tools
- Information evaluation and risk analysis
- IT risk audits and controls
- Evaluation of equipment and design of telecom platforms
- Development of awareness-raising plans and training
- Ethical penetration tests and ethical hacking
- Compliance with industry standards and company-specific policies
- Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) and Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Network Integrity and Capacity – reducing risk
- Network Visibility – proactively responding to threats
- Network Security Operations Centre and Dedicated Security Professionals
- Independent Assessment, Certification and Recognition